We’re always uploading a files on googledrive on our account, and we’re already know that there should be a time that we have to somehow find alternatives beside googledrive.
see this if you want to know why the files always limit
- Download a files
- click icon add shorcut to drive ( you have to login to your account )
3. Then click Add Shortcut
4. Go to your drive then create a new folder ( whatever it is )
5. Drag the file to your name folder
6. Download the folder ( right click > download )
7. Wait the compression compress then your files will downloaded automatically.
8. Done ! there sould be no message error like this one :